Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members Mug Shots

OK, let's try something new.

How about all members post up a mug shot of themselves.

It doesn't matter if it is near or far.

I'll start the ball rolling.

Here is one Chris snapped of me trying to warm up in the morning sun - and yes, it was bloody cold in Maine. She was supposed to have been taking the scenery, but swung the camera on me as a get back for one I sneakily snapped of her haha

Name:  a88ccd83b87639e476670f1ed90b4086.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  226.8 KB

Come on, join in and post 'em up!!
    Lloyd
    Never make the same mistake twice, there are so many new ones, try a different one each day
    Flickr
    Smugmug

OK, I'm brave...............its the larger version of my avi. A mugshot in the true sense.

Name:  7982b3d67138e9058dc48b22e76c533f.jpg
Size:  55.7 KB
    Andrew

(Grumpy old fart with some Nikon stuff)
    www.aslanimages.com.au https://www.facebook.com/AslanImagesPhotography

Comment

A self portrait I took a couple of years ago in rural Victoria

Comment

D7100, SB700. PS CS5, LR 4.4 - Flickr

Comment

I hope it was a good shot..........me at a school reunion for a British forces boarding school in Germany.

me2 by glyndavid, on Flickr
          Canon 30D Sigma 17-70 Canon 75-300. PSE11, DXO Optics Pro 7, Nik Viveza 2, Silver Efex Pro 2, Color Efex Pro 4, Dfine 2, Sharpener Pro 3

Comment

Brilliant Scott - espec with one bottle already empty ...

And half of us ...

self by ross and cher, on Flickr

Comment

Me in Queenstown in October, it was a very cool place to visit.
              Name:  d929cb5f504c54938b1d39fd42705af4.jpg
Size:  77.4 KB

Comment

Taken by Justin Tran - still one of my favourite photos of myself (taken at a GTG a few years back now....)

Comment

Very few photos of myself, but found this one that somebody took a while back, and that's all ya gonna get.
                  Mike
                  "Each of us has their own calling"

Comment

Self portrait - all you're going to get as well (unless you can find a thread about pies sometime ago)

Alan

Still trying to make the ordinary look extraordinary

D7000 | D90 | Coolpix S31 | iPhone 6s | Mac

Flickr

Comment

MUG is the right word.............

Name:  aef0641ca0d9d1db8615c652195b2fc0.jpg
Size:  42.3 KB
                      A guy who is loving all things beer, food and photography, from Western Australia
                      http://www.contahphotography.biz/ on Instagram @contahphoto

Comment

Great idea Lloyd and it's nice to be able to put a face to the people we hang out with.
                        OK you young fellas and very nice you all look too, Andrew I am amazed the diffeence between your b&w avi and your young coloured portrait
                        Here's me, warts and all - or should it be wrinkles and yeah nothin like my avi

Last edited by jenne; 26-02-2012, 04:11 PM.
                        Jenne

My Gallery
                        My Flickr Gallery

Comment

Why are people so afraid of being in front of the lens..??

Don't get me wrong, I hate having photos taken of me but here are some to get you drooling..

Name:  ad208f6b3e907617227879832348e8eb.jpg
Size:  46.5 KBName:  6a4b97fd35f582e5be918c0ddbcf290c.jpg
Size:  80.8 KBName:  9b75132e503c095e0fd96bf96f1d5267.jpg
Size:  29.6 KB
                          Simon
                          Olympus OM-D, Oly 14-42mm f3.5-5.6, Leica Summilux 25mm f1.4
                          Flickr - Your Melbourne Family Portrait Photographer

Comment

Rofl shaddsi!. Great thread
                            Here is one of me and my beautiful wifey mucking around!
                            She is from chile and i have been enjoying learning to speak spanish! (its her families spoken language so i am trying to learn it!)
                            Name:  4c13bf852f07eba0cc9740b7a26d630e.jpg
Size:  64.1 KB
                            Its not paranoia if everyone is actually watching you
                            MY Flickr
                            Scotty's Place

Comment

must we?

Ok..

My gear

Comment

Me and Tina

Hmmmm....better be in it I guess......

but I'd just like it known that " Tina is very lucky to have me " hehehehe

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And just in the spirit of Christmas.......

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

go you doggies

Originally posted by mra View Post
                                  lol must we?

Ok..

A guy who is loving all things beer, food and photography, from Western Australia
                                  http://www.contahphotography.biz/ on Instagram @contahphoto

Comment

Self portraits. With a head like mine, I have to take photos of myself, 'cause no one else will ....

Name:  4524312b4d58b5a937b2c2fee2bb9c92.jpg
Size:  130.3 KB

Name:  ea6fdea31ce2343d5b8b298828d0181c.jpg
Size:  48.3 KB
                                    Rob
                                    NIKON stuff. And CANON stuff too!

Comment

OKay...this was taken a week ago with my special little grand daughter that has a huge part in our lives. One thing for sure I will miss her the 3 weeks we will be in Tassie come Boxing day. Hoping to get some great photos over there...Thanks to Llyod (LJG) for selling me a great camera as mine was playing up and I was going over with my fingers crossed it would do the job. No more worrying. If you only knew how much I appreciate it. Life saver.
                                      Anyway, here is "ME" and Chloe which you will see grow up because I am forever taking photos of her.
                                      Name:  a88cb5b8183c7dc0c6002430756e0ae9.jpg
Size:  200.3 KB

Comment

Ok I found an ok one of me .. hubby too as it was the most recent. Gee we're a spunky lot.
                                        Name:  73d794ecdd2de4ae848a4f4673bcd00e.jpg
Size:  86.7 KB
                                        Anna
                                        https://www.flickr.com/photos/ladymilli/
                                        My stuff - 7D |100mm macro|Tamron 17-50mm|50mm 1.8|Sigma 50mm 1.4| stuff for macro

Comment

Originally posted by Seesee View Post
                                          but I'd just like it known that " Tina is very lucky to have me " hehehehe
                                          Umm, how does that go again Col, I think that you are sadly mistaken and the wording of that has been cleverly misconstrued
                                          Lloyd
                                          Never make the same mistake twice, there are so many new ones, try a different one each day
                                          Flickr
                                          Smugmug

Comment

Name:  301f95fa5c07f086fbfde839c2b1edda.jpg
Size:  212.7 KB
                                            must be me; got me name on it; nothing much more to add

thanks to telstra we will have another go at posting; been on hold for 10 minutes so far
                                            Cheers for now, IanB.
                                            Photos by Ian Browne on Facebook

Comment

Geez you're a good looking bloke Ian, and almost as hairy as that woolly bugger too.
                                              Andrew

(Grumpy old fart with some Nikon stuff)
                                              www.aslanimages.com.au https://www.facebook.com/AslanImagesPhotography

Comment

Originally posted by aslan View Post
                                                Geez you're a good looking bloke Ian, and almost as hairy as that woolly bugger too.
                                                Lucky he got the front half!!
                                                D7100, SB700. PS CS5, LR 4.4 - Flickr

Comment

Ah..come on...stop assing about.

Comment

This is the only me pic i have, and it's a couple of years ago, hair is a bit greyer now though.

I am always on the other side of the camera, will get a recent one and post it, but for now this is it.

Comment

What a lovely bunch of people - except you, Simon... you're just weird....

Here be I taken during testing lights before a model session...

There is another one of me floating around a thread somewhere...

M

Comment

M, thought you were giving the 'finger' for a moment .. hmmm maybe discretely.
                                                        Anna
                                                        https://www.flickr.com/photos/ladymilli/
                                                        My stuff - 7D |100mm macro|Tamron 17-50mm|50mm 1.8|Sigma 50mm 1.4| stuff for macro

Comment

Yea. So did I...but then I realised it was a case of "1 lump or 2" OR a discreet nose miner.
                                                          Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey054 View Post
                                                            Yea. So did I...but then I realised it was a case of "1 lump or 2" OR a discreet nose miner.
                                                            Mike
                                                            back to the van ....

Comment

Working...
                                                            X