Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another it's been a while!

Hi all, also with me it has been quite a while. Life and work gets in the way and there never seems to be enough time to do the things we love. The camera seems to sit in the cupboard and the phone seems to fill the void lately, so easy to just pull it out of your pocket and take a quick snap (even though the quality sucks). It will be interesting to see what everybody has been up to while I've been away.
    Lloyd
    Never make the same mistake twice, there are so many new ones, try a different one each day
    Flickr
    Smugmug

Welcome back. It's been quiet but seems to be getting busier recently.
    Sony A7rii
    https://www.redbubble.com/people/Tod...ortfolio?asc=u

Comment

Wondered where you went!.. Your phone doesn't do a bad job and I'm sure you could process them further if you chose to.

Comment

welcome back. sometimes a break is what you need
        Stephen Davey. Nikon Shooter

Comment

It's great to see you return Lloyd. I hope you've reinvigorated after your absence.
          I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
          "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Thanks fellers. Not too sure about reinvigorated Isac hahaha I have to start making myself get the camera out instead of just pulling the phone out of my pocket. I brought an Olympus EM-1 so I didn't have to lug all the Canon gear around now even it tends to stay in the car
            Lloyd
            Never make the same mistake twice, there are so many new ones, try a different one each day
            Flickr
            Smugmug

Comment

• Isac
              Isac commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm sure something will inspire you to get out the big stuff Lloyd. I just use my Canon SX50HS for carting around when I'm not wanting to lug the big stuff. Works for me.
          Working...
          X