X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Resizing Software

Sometimes I like to have a play with some photos that members post in our wonderful forum. After I download them, I have noticed that some images are rather large. This can be easily fixed by using a resizing program. One such program is called FOTO RESIZER. It's a freebie, with pro version available and you can get it from here FOTOSIZER. It is easy to use as you will see and it handles batch processing as well as single photos. Very simple drag and drop feature. I find that by selecting 1024 for the longest side gives a small but clear image, suitable for fast uploading to forums or photo sharing sites. Give it a go!
    IShootACanon

Web: isacimages.com.au
    "Don't touch". Must be the scariest thing to read in braille!

My Gear
    Proudly supporting Kaarakin Black Cockatoo Conservation Centre

In photoshop it has got a resizer in it to.
    Really it is exactlly the same as you have said here.
    I have taken to go to 950 on the biggest side of the image and when I download it to here there is a few sizes you can post them up at.
    I am not sure what we are supposed to pick but I pick medium and it all works well now for me.
    Also with the Windows Live Photo Gallery which some how just gets downloaded has a resizer to.

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Riddick. I do prefer FOTOSIZER because of it's file handling and naming conventions. To each his/her own I guess.
Working...
X