X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop tricks and shortcuts

Hello! I am looking for the most important tricks and shortcuts. Do you have any suggestions?
    Thank you in advance

On my website I have a list of shortcuts HERE. It's the second item from the bottom.
    What tricks are you wanting to do?
    Last edited by Isac; 07-04-2017, 07:44 PM.
    IShootACanon

Web: isacimages.com.au
    Why do they put expiry dates on cartons of sour cream?

My Gear
    Proudly supporting Kaarakin Black Cockatoo Conservation Centre

Comment

Thanks! Well, I am searching for some general shortcuts. By the way, are these shortcuts the same for for Mac and windows?

Comment

• Isac
        Isac commented
        Editing a comment
        There are both PC and MAC lists. The main difference is that Mac uses COMMAND key for PC's CTRL key and the OPTION key for ALT key. If you need more than what's on my lists, please let me know.

oh cool, that's useful as i use both a mac and PC sometimes Are there any on this list you haven't seen? I'm trying to understand as many shortcuts as possible :P How long have you been using PS btw?

Comment

• Isac
        Isac commented
        Editing a comment
        I've been using Photoshop since late 1994. I had a look at your list and I guess I would use most of those shortcuts on a regular basis. Plenty of them for you to learn. I use PS most days and always writing actions to speed up my workflow. I do quite a bit of artwork for people who want to advertise upcoming events and functions etc. I'm currently building and playing with mockups, which I find really interesting.

wow! You are relly experienced! Sounds super cool! may I get in touch with you if I struggle with Photoshop, please? Thank once more for your view and opinion!

Comment

• Isac
        Isac commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't have a problem with helping out Matze. If you ask for assistance through the forum, it may be a way for other members to learn also. Cheers.

Thank you! Will get in touch as soon as questions appear.

Comment

• Isac
        Isac commented
        Editing a comment
        You're very welcome
    Working...
    X