X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please educate me

am I correct in thinking this editing is auto stuff on a M/phone or something like that. But then he often uses nikon cameras but I really like his photography

link didn't work

try this one https://plus.google.com/+%D0%93%D0%B...B2/posts?hl=en click on the first album
    Last edited by Lost; 30-12-2013, 10:25 AM.
    Cheers for now, IanB.
    Photos by Ian Browne on Facebook

I really like the ones I looked at too. He is using a large range of techniques, but I don't know if they are auto filters, manual, or a mix of both. I guess the main thing is he has taken good enough photos for the filters to work, and then has the vision to make the filters to work tastefully and effectively. Sometimes that is harder than taking the photo.

Comment

Originally posted by inapickle View Post
      I really like the ones I looked at too. He is using a large range of techniques, but I don't know if they are auto filters, manual, or a mix of both. I guess the main thing is he has taken good enough photos for the filters to work, and then has the vision to make the filters to work tastefully and effectively. Sometimes that is harder than taking the photo.
      vision is the word IMO and I certainly have a liking for his photography and his images; or should that be his visions

Cheers for now, IanB.
      Photos by Ian Browne on Facebook

Comment

Working...
      X