No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New at the news stand

Barb
    "If you change the way you look at things ........ the things you look at change"

You are getting rather good at this Barb! This would look good on an A-Frame outside the news agency.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	sully-aframe-SFW.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	432089
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Haha, thanks Isac .... it does look good. I have found several mock ups for books, posters etc but not sure I can 'use' them with Elements12. Having trouble getting on to forum isn't wifi (grrr) am using iPhone at the moment.
      Barb
      "If you change the way you look at things ........ the things you look at change"

Comment

• Sully
        Sully commented
        Editing a comment
        Can't use smart objects in elements (that I know of) Isac ..... will research some more.

• Isac
        Isac commented
        Editing a comment
        I think you can use smart objects but it doesn't have smart filters.

• Sully
        Sully commented
        Editing a comment
        Oops ... brain fade there :/

He's a lightweight!.. Try your luck down here buddy!

Comment

• Sully
        Sully commented
        Editing a comment
        haha ... what a character .... I reckon the fur would fly if there was a meeting ...

• seaslug
        seaslug commented
        Editing a comment
        He's definitely the boss of our yard, but a real pussy cat with his step sister Poppy.

• Sully
        Sully commented
        Editing a comment
        haha ... Jack is boss of our yard and the two either side (luckily no cats reside at either one) ... but he has heated meetings with the cats on the other side of both those two houses.
        He was good with Fat Sam, when he was alive .... but Sam was also older.
    Working...
    X