Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another OOB image

I wanted to do something different so it had to be something that nobody has done before. Still really busy being bored. (I did however enjoy Carlton's win yesterday).
    Click image for larger version

Name:	OOB-qantas.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	201.0 KB
ID:	442477
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Awesome! Very clever. This boredom business seems to get your creative juices flowing
    Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Alan, I'm always trying to come up with interesting and challenging things to do. This one took a bit of time but fun to do.

Very clever stuff. I must confess to having tried your frames action on my older version of PS (CS3) and couldn't get my head around getting it to work. Could be I'm just not understanding it. Haven't tried any of the others as a consequence.

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry to hear the actions don't work Greg. If you can show me the results I may be able to help. Which actions in the Frame set are you having problems with? I have recently updated the actions so it may be worth deleting the existing ones and reloading the new ones. All the Frame actions should work with CS3

• seaslug
      seaslug commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sure you are right Isac, It's probably just me. I don't spend a lot of time on PS. I stick to the very basic stuff. I'm not even sure how to delete an action, let alone understand how it works

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      You only have to ask Greg - happy to help

Another beauty Isac. Im with Alan, boredom seems to do you good
    Cheers, Brad.

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      Cheers Ironwood. Thanks for having a peak
Working...