No announcement yet.

All bird Photos.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mistletoe Birds

I was lucky enough yesterday to spot a couple of Mistletoe Birds feeding in a Fig Tree.
    I have never been able get any photos previously because they are always too high and too quick, yesterday I got lucky.
    Not the greatest photos, but they will have to do until I get better ones, maybe next time I will have the Better Beamer on the camera.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1540.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	176.9 KB
ID:	443695

Name:	DSC_1558.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	172.8 KB
ID:	443696

Name:	DSC_1662.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	180.7 KB
ID:	443697

Name:	DSC_1670.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	443698
    Cheers, Brad.

Very attractive birds Brad. Haven't seen them before.

Comment

Stunning colours Ironwood. I love the pose on the 3rd one. Your back yard has an amazing variety of wildlife. For a few quick shots I think the IQ is quite OK.
      I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
      "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

• Isac
        Isac commented
        Editing a comment
        I wouldn't give up trying to get more photos Ironwood. Maybe put on a Mistletoe suit and lure them back with a mating dance and a bit of Mistletoe tucker!

Originally posted by seaslug View Post
      Very attractive birds Brad. Haven't seen them before.
      Cheers Greg. They are a handsome bird alright, going off my book, these are both males, the one in the first pic is a young'un.

Originally posted by Isac View Post
      Stunning colours Ironwood. I love the pose on the 3rd one. Your back yard has an amazing variety of wildlife. For a few quick shots I think the IQ is quite OK.
      Cheers Isac. Yes I think I am a bit spoilt with my patch, I love it here.
      I am happy to get these shots, but due to the fact that I was able to get so close to them this time, I feel a bit disappointed that I wasn't prepared better. I went back to the same tree yesterday armed with the Better Beamer, but the birds weren't there.
      Cheers, Brad.

Comment

Working...
      X