No announcement yet.

All bird Photos.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Maggie

This young maggie lives with its parents and sibling on our property and they follow us around to see what's on offer. They love it when we're doing gardening.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0399.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	446061
    Kathie M Thomas,
    I'm a Nikon girl
    Web Flickr

Nice capture. Composition wise it would be stronger if the bird was on the left side of the frame. That way it would be looking thru the frame rather than out of it. Easily fixed in post with this image due to the simple background though
    Stephen Davey. Nikon Shooter

Comment

Originally posted by avkomp View Post
      Nice capture. Composition wise it would be stronger if the bird was on the left side of the frame. That way it would be looking thru the frame rather than out of it. Easily fixed in post with this image due to the simple background though
      True, it's all about where the bird was at the time I got the shot, before it moved away.
      Kathie M Thomas,
      I'm a Nikon girl
      Web Flickr

Comment

Good one Kathie. I recon a closer crop 'Head and shoulders' would work better with this one.

Comment

I think as is with it's legs not showing is a good reason to do the crop. IMHO
          I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
          "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Originally posted by Isac View Post
            I think as is with it's legs not showing is a good reason to do the crop. IMHO
            yep thought that too, but get scared to call em as I see em. people get upset or mad at me.
            Stephen Davey. Nikon Shooter

Comment

Originally posted by avkomp View Post

yep thought that too, but get scared to call em as I see em. people get upset or mad at me.
              Don't stop calling them just because some-one might get upset or that they might not agree with you. Interaction is how a forum should work with differences of opinion aired, and a right of reply always there.

Comment

• Isac
                Isac commented
                Editing a comment
                Hear Hear!!

Thanks everyone, I don't get mad at suggestions or comments - all the same I quite like what I've done but recognise that perhaps others think it should be displayed more cropped. I might experiment with it sometime :-)
              Kathie M Thomas,
              I'm a Nikon girl
              Web Flickr

Comment

Working...
              X