No announcement yet.

All bird Photos.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foster Parent

Happened to get a feeding sequence between a pair of Black Headed Honey-Eaters and a Pallid Cuckoo 'chick' today.

Didn't have my usual 'bird camera and lens so IQ is not brilliant with the Lumix but I was happy enough just to see it. (Tried to upload the full sequence but Vbulletin doesn't like it and scrambles the order). This is a sample:

Click image for larger version

Name:	C 3.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	212.4 KB
ID:	449229

Sometimes, we are lucky to see wonderful things happen in nature Greg and you had the added bonus of capturing it. Well done. About VB giving you dramas, what did it actually do and what posting method did you use?
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Originally posted by Isac View Post
      Sometimes, we are lucky to see wonderful things happen in nature Greg and you had the added bonus of capturing it. Well done. About VB giving you dramas, what did it actually do and what posting method did you use?
      VB has always given me dramas, at least ever since it was 'upgraded'. It runs extremely slowly and when I post, which is almost always direct via the clip top right. It takes ages for the post to show and sometimes I have to go back to 'New Posts' just to see if it has displayed correctly.

If I have a number of images to put in, the first couple usually go in as planned, then it starts to leave out the spacing and when I try to go back and put it in it does random things like putting in an attachment box instead of the image. It often mixes up the order I've chosen for the 'story'.

I currently use Chrome as a browser and I've tried Firefox and Edge but with no success with this Forum. Everything else works fine!

I'm sure I'm not the only one having dramas with it given the number of drop outs over the years, at least I'm persisting.

I don't want to have to download something else just to make this Forum work better as in my experience, every time I do that, something else stuffs up and I'm not clever enough to sort it out.

Comment

• Isac
        Isac commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for that Greg. It looks like you're confident that it's an AP problem and not your PC, so unfortunately I don't have any way of checking the AP back end. There are lots of better sytems around nowadays than vBulletin, but it is what it is.
        I have a similar system to yours and it's fine and super quick. Is the NBN treating you well with super fast speeds and no dropouts? It's a mess in WA and refunds are flying in all directions by the telcos. Although I'm only 15 minutes from Perth, we don't get NBN for a couple of years - YIPPEE!! I'm very happy with my ADSL-2 and not looking forward to changing to the already antiquated NBN system. Cheers, Greg

• seaslug
        seaslug commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, the nbn package I chose has a similar speed to the adsl2 I had before. It runs video and movies on Telstra tv ok so at the moment it’s adequate.

• Isac
        Isac commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry I couldn't help out Greg. Good of you to persevere
    Working...
    X