No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downstream

edited silver efex and lightroom

This creek actually had a tidy up prior to Julia Gillard visiting town (to officiate at the last bypass to be done along the Hume) .... funny thing was she never got to see the creek. She was in her last throes as PM .... and left town asap after the ceremony.

Last edited by Sully; 09-09-2016, 02:11 PM.
    Barb
    "If you change the way you look at things ........ the things you look at change"

That's a wonderful work of art Barb. The B&W suits and it has wonderful tones throughout. The story reminds me of when the wife says "you don't need a reason to have a good tidy up".
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

• Sully
      Sully commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Isac

There is talk that the creek was quite deep once upon a time .... the powers that be will not clean it out due to habitat damage to something or other that lives in the water .... never mind that it does run dry in the Summer. Carp, stuck in pools, can be seen gasping in the height of Summer.

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      Cheers for that Barb.

I agree with Isac. I'm surprised you didn't tidy up that single wire above the bridge.. it's just a bit out of place among all those other textures

Comment

• Sully
      Sully commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Greg

I don't mind the wire .... it follows the line of the bridge ..... and trying to remove it from among the trees would be a pain in the proverbial.

Nice depth and processing
    Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

Comment

• Sully
      Sully commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Alan

Combination of silver efex and lr filters bring out the depth.
Working...
X