Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idle Chat

What do women talk about? Same as blokes; f all. Finding a place to do it is the challenge.

Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC1552.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	302.3 KB
ID:	445199

They don't need a special place!

Comment

I have no idea what they talk about. And I don't think they would tell me if I asked. I like the photo BTW. Was that taken in KL? As you don't want anyone editing your photos, I grabbed a screen shot and replaced your matte board with one of my own (free PS action from my website) and it came up OK.
      I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
      "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Originally posted by Isac View Post
        I have no idea what they talk about. And I don't think they would tell me if I asked. I like the photo BTW. Was that taken in KL? As you don't want anyone editing your photos, I grabbed a screen shot and replaced your matte board with one of my own (free PS action from my website) and it came up OK.
        It's Ho chi min city. Had a look at your frames. Not my style.

Comment

• Isac
          Isac commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh that's a shame, I thought my single matte board was nearly identical to what you had. Anyway, do you think I should remove them from my site?

That's your business, Isac. I'm just commenting on the one or two I tried. Those seemed a bit tizzy for my taste, that's all. I do like to see what the image will look like on the wall but I only ever use single white Matt and simple narrow black frame. It suits my intention of not distracting from the purpose of the image. It also meets the specifications of the gallery owner, She Who Must Be Obeyed. I have my own opinions n on things but it is necessary to ask Christine what it is.

Comment

• Isac
          Isac commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks dingo.
      Working...
      X