Getting harder to throw the leg over.
    Better a full bottle in front of me
    than a full frontal lobotomy.
    Hans

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that would be the same for the bike HansE!

The two are not mutually exclusive Isac.
    Hans

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      You're a very funny man HansE!!

The rides have changed a bit since this thread started.

Hers.

Mine

Comment

• griffljg
      griffljg commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice! That Woods Point run is great for getting any form of vehicle very, very dirty.

A friend of mine bought a small Merc a couple of years ago and it had the same motif. It was a GLA. I love the photo "Mine", it has a grungy look to it - nice!
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1711_MG_4014-.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	300.3 KB
ID:	464218
      Has been gone for repairs. Will be back this week I hope.
      Hans

Comment

This is my 2007 KJ Jeep Cherokee the 65th Anniversary Edition and to be honest I love driving this about.
        I have even named it the Black Arrow. These really are not a 4x4 though you can get further that an sedan and the likes of that.
        But to go and really do any real 4x4 stuff these need to have a lift kit put on them.
        If you asked me I would tell you to buy one as these are a great little car.
        This is as bought as well, making it nearly stock standard but the old owner put in a fancy radio that I don't know how it works.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Backway 10-08-2022 (1735).jpg
Views:	85
Size:	285.4 KB
ID:	490482

Comment

G'day Ralph

There are heaps of cars around and many are "pretty so-so" ........ so for you to find / have a beauty like this one makes it all that extra special
          When you fall in lust with a car--keep loving it and you'll get many years back from it

Phil

Comment

Phil I will get in to this which I have named the Black Arrow and I get a smile on my face as I just love driving it.
            The only times it has broken down has been my fault due to my lack of maintenance. So many people put the Jeep down
            but I have had a great run with mine and would happily argue for the Jeep being a good car.
            Yes it isn't a full on 4x4 but with what is wrong with me this can get me where I need to go and get me out again.
            So yep this is one top little 4x4.

Comment

If you love it Ralph, that's all that matters. I have it's poorer cousin, the Dodge Journey which is the best car I've ever owned and I've owned many over the years, my first being an Austin A40. I was a mechanic at that time and souped it up so it really flew.
              I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
              "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

We had a VY Commodore and that car was a freak as it was faster than it should have been but the wife swapped if for a Crappy Captiva. Now that car is one I dislike and I think the thing knows it. Though it is good enough but it is far from the Jeep.
                The Jeep is like a glove and I would rather put money into repairing it over going out to get a new one.
                So yes very happy with this one and I have never had a car that I have felt the same about before.
                And it is clear to me you know what I am on about.

Comment

Working...
                X