Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally

the HMAS Gladstone has a permanent home. After being decommissioned many years ago she was donated to Gladstone. She was for many years at our local slipway, then when the gas plant was coming and work increased they moved her to the marina where she lived for many more years. Finally with the development of East Shores she has a permanent home but probably needs a lot of work before people are allowed to explore on board.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	094=5-HMAS-Gladstone.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	240.6 KB
ID:	402328

A little TLC would definitely go a long way.

Like what you've done here, especially the POV (You can walk on water?) so that the top ½ is contrasting against the clouds - my only little concern is that I can see some editing(?) around that front vertical and gun/canon/weapon...brush strokes?

I like it...the weather and light really do it justice.

What if there were no Hypothetical questions?
    CC always welcomed, feel free to post your ideas with an edit if you have time - Thanks.

Comment

The ship you can dive under without having to dive!

Comment

Thanks guys. Not brush strokes Gaz but I think some artifact from blending a couple of images and then adding a preset. It's around all the sticky up bits on the boat.

Comment

Thanks Riddick. I think this will be its permanent home - I missed the moving of it. Lots of work to be done before it will be able to be open to the public.

Comment

Working...
          X