• Don River Railway

Steam Train.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Steamer.JPG
Views:	26
Size:	203.3 KB
ID:	439357

Phantom 3

Superb stuff Greg. I'm looking at my piggy bank and it's got a real worried look on her face (I know it's female - she has all my money). She looks terrified in fact. She can see in the corner, the handle of what appears to be my hammer and she knows what it can do - she has been witness to previous attacks on other members of her family!
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Originally posted by Isac View Post
      Superb stuff Greg. I'm looking at my piggy bank and it's got a real worried look on her face (I know it's female - she has all my money). She looks terrified in fact. She can see in the corner, the handle of what appears to be my hammer and she knows what it can do - she has been witness to previous attacks on other members of her family!
      Thanks Isac, yes I've done a bit of video with it and it comes up fine. (Pretty big files though). This is one of two open areas the train runs through, the rest of the journey is through thick bush so I'm limited in getting a decent follow. I'll try and get some head on shots sometime in the future at the other opening, but it's pot luck with the weather and wind.

I think I need to get a video editing program which will convert the files to something watchable. I've tried some uploads to Facebook but FB does something to the HD file which makes it crappy quality after the upload. Not sure if a link to 'You Tube' would be better, but Photobucket doesn't recognize the format.

Comment

I do a lot of video rendering for our local police with surveillance stuff and of all the software out there (which is very expensive for what it does) I now just use Microsoft's Movie Maker. Give it a try and see what you think. You can add titles, scrolling credits, transitions and lots of other goodies. You can save it in any quality you like, including HD, PC, Fb, Email and anything else as custom. It's a part of the Windows Essentials package. Here's a download link if you want to have a look. WINDOWS LIVE ESSENTIALS 2012.
        I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
        "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Originally posted by Isac View Post
          I do a lot of video rendering for our local police with surveillance stuff and of all the software out there (which is very expensive for what it does) I now just use Microsoft's Movie Maker. Give it a try and see what you think. You can add titles, scrolling credits, transitions and lots of other goodies. You can save it in any quality you like, including HD, PC, Fb, Email and anything else as custom. It's a part of the Windows Essentials package. Here's a download link if you want to have a look. WINDOWS LIVE ESSENTIALS 2012.
          Thanks Isac, I had, and used Movie Maker quite a bit before the Windows 10 "upgrade" and Mr Microsoft decided to take it back off me. I will follow the link up though as I found it an easy program to use and if it does the job I probably wont need anything better.

Comment

• Isac
            Isac commented
            Editing a comment
            Onya Greg. I have it working on Windows 10 so it's all good.
        Working...
        X