Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piggery Cafe at Burnham Beeches

What a charming place. Next time I'm in Victoria, I'll pop in and check out their Afternoon Tea. I'll only be looking of course. $35 per person and with a glass of 2014 Dal Zotto Prosecco (Sparkling Wine) $45 per person. Wow - that's only $10 a glass!! - bargain
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Originally posted by Isac View Post
      What a charming place. Next time I'm in Victoria, I'll pop in and check out their Afternoon Tea. I'll only be looking of course. $35 per person and with a glass of 2014 Dal Zotto Prosecco (Sparkling Wine) $45 per person. Wow - that's only $10 a glass!! - bargain

You are obviously not familiar with Melbourne prices.

Comment

• Isac
        Isac commented
        Editing a comment
        I must say I haven't been to Melbourne for many years but Perth has the highest food prices in Oz.

Maybe Perth did during the mining boom but I've been there on business three times in the last twelve months and that is not my experience in restaurant dining at least.
      It cost me $38 for 4 glasses of ordinary wine in the local Pizza place in the Melbourne suburbs last night or $80 for a quick Chinese for me and my son (no alcohol) last week.

Comment

• Isac
        Isac commented
        Editing a comment
        It's good to get the other side from someone on the ground. Interesting prices for wine and Chinese. Just on the Chinese, we have a restaurant close by in Forrestfield called the Commodore and I've been going there for 25 years. Same owners (Singapore couple). They are fabulous and tops for price, quality, quantity and service. You read reviews and they they differ greatly from super to crap, so you can only comment on your own experiences. Eat and drink well my friend. Cheers.
    Working...
    X