No announcement yet.

Includes seascape, panorama and travel photography

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Within yelling distance

After I spotted the tree re posted here I turned around and I seen this after kilometer after kilometer 2 things in a row

21 by Sandy De Jong, on Flickr
    All Experts at anything were once beginners

MWAH Sandy

Has a beautiful flow in this shot. The lines on the paddock I'm sure. Looks a bit light?
    Charles

My indecision is final, I think.

Comment

Thank you so much for that I was also wondering the same thing I was struggling with the pp of this one I am not sure why the sky was pretty flat the ground is slopping but I love the composition of this not sure if you seen my UNO alone tree shoot that was taking at the same time the tree was on the other side of the road to this but yet the clouds were really nice also not sure if it was the lens or not but there seems to be something going on in the tree line with the skyline when I tried for a darker edit it was noticeable more so and it just was not working for me in colour what so ever maybe re shoot later on or I could try and darken this one as I do agree with you there but was not sure and now you have said it makes it more so for me. I have never done any thing in high key before as I am not a big fan of it but this photo seemed to take it in ok but yes maybe a tad darker
      All Experts at anything were once beginners

MWAH Sandy

Comment

Good find!

Comment

Working...
        X