No announcement yet.

Includes seascape, panorama and travel photography

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake Hart

So many photos to process - but it's better to be out taking them rather than sitting in front of a laptop..

Here's a quickie of the salt Lake Hart on the way to Coober Pedy. That's salt in the foreground. iPhone as usual

Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

Hi Alan

Love the camera position emphasising the foreground [here as well] - have you done some "HDR" style fiddling here coz it has a 'sexy' look to it
    another 10/10 image

Phil

Comment

Thanks Phil

No HDR on any of my photos. Must just be the 'salty' light.

The light was pretty average, unfortunately.

I probably should have walked down to, (and into), the lake as the people in the photo did

I'm probably returning that way, so I may have more time to play/camp

Nice to see dropping in
      Alan

Flickr Instagram

Comment

Another keeper. Hope you are using the camera as well.
        Better a full bottle in front of me
        than a full frontal lobotomy.
        Hans

Comment

Thanks Hans. Yes, I have the other 2 DSLRs recording as well, with the 10-20mm Sigma doing most of the work.

I just find that the phone is so easy and does such a good job that it's my go to camera, esp for panos.

I'm using the phone photos for Social Media etc. I'll deal with the RAW files later. Unless I find some interesting birds, and then the bigish guns and tripod will come out.

However, I haven't seen many birds at all this trip, which is a bit disappointing. The Nikon 300mm hasn't t seen any light pass through it
          Alan

Flickr Instagram

Comment

A big advantage traveling by car is being able to have that gear in case you need it. We are of to Europe soon and I wont take the big lens. I am even debating whether to take the tripod which has seen minimal use in the last few trips. Soon all we will take is the phone
            Better a full bottle in front of me
            than a full frontal lobotomy.
            Hans

Comment

Working...
            X