Views:	35
Size:	598.1 KB
ID:	445349
    Struggling on regardless.
    Better a full bottle in front of me
    than a full frontal lobotomy.
    Hans

Looks lonely.

Missed the light on the tree by a whisker Hans which has left it looking a little flat as the subject.

Comment

As one might do at this time of day, our eyes struggle for contrast. There is some sort mbolism here. We might take it as a snippet of our lives as we grasp for some glimmer of hope as the shadows lengthen but we must face the inevitable; just becoming part of the landscape. Aesthetically, the image is certainly a pleasant one with its contrast, texture and minimal hue range. There's a pleasing softness with the continuing overlay of rolling hills and the flow from right to left. It's not something a photographer could pass up.. Nor is it one a passer by would ignore. Well done, Hans Xx Tom

Comment

Heavy man! But you are right. We see it but express it in the photo rather than in words. Not sure about the life and death bit. that doesn't often surface in my life.
        Hans

Comment

Originally posted by HansE View Post
          Heavy man! But you are right. We see it but express it in the photo rather than in words. Not sure about the life and death bit. that doesn't often surface in my life.

Death is your destination, Hans. There's no turning back. Don't look surprised when it happens, although the timing is often inconvenient. 27% of men over 65 die having a ****. How inconvenient is that. In the words of someone great "I'm not finished yet!" Perhaps it was Oscar Wilde.

The poet would write something down, the musician create a symphony, the scientist would analyse the light and geology perhaps. The tree? well, it just stands there, oblivious to it all.

Comment

I want to wake up dead. Still have a few years I hope, reminder get some Nembutal.
            Hans

Comment

Working...
            X