Includes seascape, panorama and travel photography

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver Falls

Castra.

Sony A65. Sigma 10-20 @ 15 mm. F18, .8 second, ISO 100, ND4.

Can almost hear it. You have set a nice mood wClick image for larger version

Name:	ScreenHunter 90.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	447115
    Better a full bottle in front of me
    than a full frontal lobotomy.
    Hans

Comment

Originally posted by HansE View Post
      Can almost hear it. You have set a nice mood w[ATTACH=CONFIG]n447115[/ATTACH]

Thanks Hans, definitely something strange happening with your posts though.

Comment

I have the same thing pop up now and then and I just click OK and carry on. I'm not sure what it is. It would say it appears to be a problem with AP's server connection.
        BTW Greg, lovely photo of a wonderful place. Looks really special.
        I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
        "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Originally posted by Isac View Post
          I have the same thing pop up now and then and I just click OK and carry on. I'm not sure what it is. It would say it appears to be a problem with AP's server connection.
          BTW Greg, lovely photo of a wonderful place. Looks really special.
          Get a similar thing if I try to make comment from my IPad using Safari browser. I don't get it on the PC using Google Chrome but this Forum has always been slow and erratic for me what ever Browser I've tried.

Comment

• Isac
            Isac commented
            Editing a comment
            Not good to here that sort of thing Greg. is your internet generally OK? Is it just AP that gives you the problems? Just FYI, the new Firefox Quantum just released is better speed than Chrome and getting some pretty favourable reviews. I'm trialling it for a while right now and so far so good - it's pretty quick.

• seaslug
            seaslug commented
            Editing a comment
            My internet is generally good and no other sites perform as poorly as this one. I used Firefox exclusively right up until about 6 months ago but AP was just as bad on that.
            I'm not sure when you became involved with the site, but when an 'upgrade' to a new version happened a couple of years? back, the problems started to occur. I'm not surprised that many regulars disappeared not long after the change.
            It's a bit ironic that many of us subscribed to assist with the cost but the complaints have not been dealt with..

• Isac
            Isac commented
            Editing a comment
            I do remember the problems when the upgrade occurred but I don't remember what the versions were prior to this current one. Upgrades of anything usually bring with it extra problems. I write software and when you fix a bug in one place it usually affects the operation in a completely different place. Murphy's Law I guess.
        Working...
        X