Views:	26
Size:	79.4 KB
ID:	388197

Click image for larger version

Name:	Gorgonian with ascidian.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	246.4 KB
ID:	388196

Few lookers, Bump.. before it disappears completely.. Too many topics covered by this heading.

Comment

Pretty world down there Greg.
      Pretty hard to give feedback on something I know very little about.
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/77375175@N04/
      Haven't been there, not done that.
      Jo

Comment

Yep agree some photos get lost in this section very quickly. #1 would be my pick, like how the fish is just entering the scene. The colours in the last are brilliant.

Comment

Some great images there.
          The last one really POPS with those colours!!
          D7100, SB700. PS CS5, LR 4.4 - Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
            Pretty world down there Greg.
            Pretty hard to give feedback on something I know very little about.
            Feedback doesn't require you to know anything about the subjects or techniques involved. I'm happy for you to tell me that you've liked what I've put up, or alternately that you don't like it and why.

(By the way, I do use Facebook as well but that's different to sharing with people who have photography as a hobby).

I try most aspects of photography because I get a real kick out of getting out and about and recording things that I enjoy, then sharing that with other, not necessarily like minded people. Back in the 1980s I travelled the north of the state doing slide presentations of underwater photography to camera and dive clubs and the feedback from the non divers was incredible. It gave me a real lift to be able to show things that others would never be able to see themselves.

Unfortunately Forums don't work like face to face contact and you've got no idea of whether your work is appreciated or not if no-one bothers to reply.

In this case no-one was bothering to even look for whatever reason. While it would be easy to become paranoid and think that no-one loves me anymore, I prefer to think that it's just because the post has become a bit lost in the works and shuffled down the list of other more recent replies.

Thanks all for looking, and I'm always happy to answer any queries you might have about things you don't understand. (If I can of course).

Comment

can never get over the colours under water shots produce, I like then all
              cheers
              Rod
              Wacko-Ocker Photography

I shoot with a camera until I get paid to say other wise

www.wacko-ocker.smugmug.com

Comment

Originally posted by wacko-ocker View Post
                can never get over the colours under water shots produce, I like then all
                Thanks Rod, there's lots of colour there. You just need to take your own light source to bring it out. The water is one huge filter and you progressively lose colour as you go deeper. All ambient light red is lost after 10 metres and by 30 metres you can have any colour you like as long as it's blue.

Comment

Beautiful photo's . Im starting to like it underwater then above latley

Comment

Working...
                  X