Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will survive!

Nature's will at work!

HAPPY PENTAX USER

Nice work eaglem. I suppose you will be able to get a complete "roundup" of the whole area!
    IShootACanon

Web: isacimages.com.au
    Why do they put expiry dates on cartons of sour cream?

My Gear
    Proudly supporting Kaarakin Black Cockatoo Conservation Centre

Comment

Too windy today plus I had to go and Vote.
      HAPPY PENTAX USER

Comment

• Isac
        Isac commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope you didn't vote for politicians!

Who else can you vote for? The system sure needs a shake up. Hate to see sections of the world with no hope and starving compared to the obscene displays of wealth in others.
      Better a full bottle in front of me
      than a full frontal lobotomy.
      Hans

Comment

Originally posted by HansE View Post
        Who else can you vote for? The system sure needs a shake up. Hate to see sections of the world with no hope and starving compared to the obscene displays of wealth in others.
        True but I feel all Pollies are the same these days, in for themselves and not for the good of the people and the country.
        HAPPY PENTAX USER

Comment

Not all of them are just glory hunters, I think my cousin Graham Edwards is an exception. I remember Graham sitting in his wheelchair in pouring rain on the side of the road and holding a placard up for motorists which said "THANKYOU" after he was first elected to parliament. He's actually a really good bloke.
          IShootACanon

Web: isacimages.com.au
          Why do they put expiry dates on cartons of sour cream?

My Gear
          Proudly supporting Kaarakin Black Cockatoo Conservation Centre

Comment

Originally posted by Isac View Post
            Not all of them are just glory hunters, I think my cousin Graham Edwards is an exception. I remember Graham sitting in his wheelchair in pouring rain on the side of the road and holding a placard up for motorists which said "THANKYOU" after he was first elected to parliament. He's actually a really good bloke.
            Yes I know Graham and he is a member of our RSL Sub branch but he was the last of the good and statesman like MP's when you look at the bunch we have in now. It's enough to make one dispair.
            HAPPY PENTAX USER

Comment

• Isac
              Isac commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes they certainly are a bunch of twits. Ah well, we've got a change of government as of today, so we'll see if MM really cares about us old folk. Usually the change spreads a bit of positivity about the place. Cheers.
          Working...
          X