Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A White Rose.............

emerges from the shadows!

That's a beautiful rose eaglem and photographed well. I do have some CC though. The purple colour clashes with the rest of the petal colours so I'd fix that. I would remove it all together. I'd then get rid of the little rusty coloured petal on the left, soften the shadow line on the lower petal and slightly lower the yellow saturation. I'd then do a levels adjustment using the middle slider (which basically adjusts the gamma of the mid-tones in the image) to darken it slightly. This adjusts the intensity values of the middle range of tones without really altering the highlights or shadows too much. Then I'd watermark it to incorporate the wet FANgipani! Here's my edit but it's only my own thoughts. I hope you don't mind the CC.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	eaglem-white-rose.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	163.3 KB
ID:	30604
    IShootACanon

Web: isacimages.com.au
    My internet went down and I had to speak with my family. They seem like good people.
    My Gear

Proudly supporting Kaarakin Black Cockatoo Conservation Centre

Comment

Originally posted by Isac View Post
      That's a beautiful rose eaglem and photographed well. I do have some CC though. The purple colour clashes with the rest of the petal colours so I'd fix that. I would remove it all together. I'd then get rid of the little rusty coloured petal on the left, soften the shadow line on the lower petal and slightly lower the yellow saturation. I'd then do a levels adjustment using the middle slider (which basically adjusts the gamma of the mid-tones in the image) to darken it slightly. This adjusts the intensity values of the middle range of tones without really altering the highlights or shadows too much. Then I'd watermark it to incorporate the wet FANgipani! Here's my edit but it's only my own thoughts. I hope you don't mind the CC.
      Attachment
      No that is okay, the lighting on that petal caused the discolouring so I could have cloned it out.

Comment

Working...
      X