Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Towards sunset Scarborough Beach

Lovely pano K1W1. very dramatic sky and the rays add another element to focus on. I assume it's a WA sunset?
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

It is not a pano except in the crop. Single image from my X100s with the wide adapter on (19mm effective) with the top and bottom cut off.
      Scarborough Perth is correct.
      The thing that caught my eye was the moored ship that was highlighted by the rays.

Comment

• Isac
        Isac commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah I see the ship now! very small but still visible. Nice crop though - I'll still call it a pano. How'd you like WA?

• K1W1
        K1W1 commented
        Editing a comment
        The ship is much more visible on a larger view. :-)
        I was in Perth for work I go there a couple of times a year. Only went to Scarborough on Saturday afternoon because I has about 2 hours to kill and the last time I was at Scarborough was in the very early 1990s when I stayed in the hotel not long after it was built. I was curious how it had changed.

• Isac
        Isac commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for that K1W1. I used to go there all the time when I was a young bloke back in the 60's and it sure has changed. I have a few pics before they started the the new foreshore development, which is almost completed.It was a $75 million project. They moved the Clock Tower 6 metres to improve traffic flow so I have a good photo of it before it was moved. It's been there since 1979 and was erected by Rotary. Some say it gave the kids no excuse for being late home from the beach. Good times and you brought back great memories for me from a bygone era.

colours and crop work well on this one. good work
      Stephen Davey. Nikon Shooter

Comment

Very nicely done.
        A HAPPY PENTAX USER

Comment

Working...
        X