Views:	16
Size:	593.8 KB
ID:	398083

Click image for larger version

Name:	Polyps.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	921.2 KB
ID:	398084

The 2nd is an interesting looking growth, very colourful and clear.

Getting up close and personal underwater must create a few problems with that constant movement? ... I have enough trouble on Terra Firma keeping stable enough for a macro shot!

Cheers.

What if there were no Hypothetical questions?
    CC always welcomed, feel free to post your ideas with an edit if you have time - Thanks.

Comment

• seaslug
      seaslug commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes everything is moving including the phtographer. Sometimes I need to wedge my legs between rocks to get a bit of stability.

I am 'fascinated' by the greenery in #1 .... looks like it is have a 'moment' or a bad hair day ...
    Barb
    "If you change the way you look at things ........ the things you look at change"

Comment

• seaslug
      seaslug commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes Barb, it caught my eye too. At first I thought it was a starfish of some description feeding amongst the polyps, but after looking closely at some of the other shots I made of it, I think it's a hydroid colony that's set up camp in company with the fan coral.

Ditto Gaz's comments, can imagine how much harder macro would be underwater - although I often find myself swaying just a little to achieve focus on dry land too.

Comment

Intriguing pieces of Coral, very colourful.
      A HAPPY PENTAX USER

Comment

Working...
      X