• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue banded bee and Darth Vader!

Blue banded bee

IMG_7122 by MrStinkybait, on Flickr

IMG_7141 by MrStinkybait, on Flickr

And can anyone tell me what this wasp/hornet is,,,,,,, please!

IMG_6988 by MrStinkybait, on Flickr

cheers Eden

I want to stand as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge you see all the kinds of things you can't see from the center.
    Kurt Vonnegut

they are pretty crappy shots but when I have them in focus at a fair iso l may get some good ones , I promise, me thinks

Last edited by Eden; 26-02-2015, 01:29 AM.
    I want to stand as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge you see all the kinds of things you can't see from the center.
    Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

They are very good shots and show a lot of detail.
      A HAPPY PENTAX USER

Comment

They look pretty good to me.

Comment

Not bad shots Eden. A tad noisy which could be because of a large crop. There is some good detail on the bee and #1 in particular is a lovely composition. The ant (I think) certainly is very Darth Varderish, maybe his head is what they based the helmet design on.

Comment

They were a big crop on a cloudy day so I had the iso up too high to start with.That ****ty capture is of a wasp that is about 5 cm long and the bugger never stands still ( and I kept my distance ) I will get a better capture of it soon I hope. Cheers Eden
            Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Working...
            X