Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Colourful Death ...

Down the old haunts where nobody goes there is an old tree that nobody knows. It’s a dead tree, full of life that can’t be seen while searching with a wanting eye, or nose …

Then, when the gasping trying goes the still and quiet comes and one appears, to let the shooting begin. Carefully, no grasping, so as not to disturb the native ears.

Once begun, as shooting is under way and one has had enough and moves away, the other visitors to the tree present, one by one, for a picture, to represent.

And so it goes … While the shooter is busy seeing what’s there the visitors are busy with their own search, of what’s in the air and under the surface. I’m sure they have a care.

For what they find is no small thing, to them, danger or boon will cause them to sing, in their way. Have you ever heard a shield-bug cry out, or have a fling …

Well, they don’t remember the pain to compare so shout for joy they don’t. Except in pain they may cry, that none can avoid. The experience is true though, the same for I, or you.

The difference being they don’t interpret and start to think, to keep them from the brink, of suffering man who cannot help but sink.

But it’s not the end, just something along the way, until thinking no longer holds sway.

And that, my friend, is another story, for another day.
    Nature's Place - Macro Illustrated

A Poet as well as a Photographer

Thanks for sharing glimpses of places and things that nobody knows about

Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

Comment

Another great series but with verse......
      A HAPPY PENTAX USER

Comment

Fantastic. I was watching them the other day on a Kurrajong tree. Only discovered them when one moved. Very good camouflage.
        Better a full bottle in front of me
        than a full frontal lobotomy.
        Hans

Comment

Great work you've done with word and your pics - your creative side has knocked me for six!
          I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
          "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Stunning as always Mark.
            Lloyd
            Never make the same mistake twice, there are so many new ones, try a different one each day
            Flickr
            Smugmug

Comment

Mark that post is just beyond words thank you for posting

Comment

Thanks for comments all, appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Isac View Post
                  Great work you've done with word and your pics - your creative side has knocked me for six!
                  He's a poet and doesn't know it ... :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                    A Poet as well as a Photographer

Thanks for sharing glimpses of places and things that nobody knows about
                    Every now and then Alan. :-)

Comment

Working...
                    X