• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Adrian!
    Australian Wildlife Photographer

Barry Armstead Photography
    ASIGN Observatory II

Comment

• ASIGNBAZ ..... I haven't frequented the forum for a long time, but tonight decided to have a quick look through the archives. I found this thread and all I can say, is well done. What a fantastic job! A labour of love over a good period of time, resulting in something I'm sure you'll enjoy for years. There's nothing quite like the satisfaction of building something of your own from 'bricks and mortar'.

These are the most interesting 8 pages I have read in a long, long time. Congratulations mate, and may you gain many, many hours of pleasure from your front yard observatory.

One thing though, what are you going to do if you ever move house? Great work Barry.
      Rob
      NIKON stuff. And CANON stuff too!

Comment

• Originally posted by woolly View Post
        ASIGNBAZ ..... I haven't frequented the forum for a long time, but tonight decided to have a quick look through the archives. I found this thread and all I can say, is well done. What a fantastic job! A labour of love over a good period of time, resulting in something I'm sure you'll enjoy for years. There's nothing quite like the satisfaction of building something of your own from 'bricks and mortar'.

These are the most interesting 8 pages I have read in a long, long time. Congratulations mate, and may you gain many, many hours of pleasure from your front yard observatory.

One thing though, what are you going to do if you ever move house? Great work Barry.

Thanks Rob. I hate to think of what I'll have to give up if I ever move. Looks like I'll spend the next 20 years paying off this house so I'll at least get that much out of it. If I ever get my dream property out around rural Canberra, then I'll just build a bigger one!

Baz.
        Australian Wildlife Photographer

Barry Armstead Photography
        ASIGN Observatory II

Comment

Working...
        X