Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space mix

Now ASIGN Observatory II is operational - still just a shell but operational nonetheless....

I'm still waiting for my new operating system for the new (big RAM) computer so I can stack all the sub-exposures I have, but I thought I would process a few single subs just for teasers.

If they came out like this on one sub, I can't wait to see what I can drag out of an image when I've stacked 20 or 30!

1. Occultation of Jupiter by the moon, closing in....

2. The Coal-Sack in the 12o'clock position over the dome.

3. M42, the great Orion Nebula - I really want to stack this one. This short exposure is really tantalising me...

4. A widefield of Comet Lemmon, accompanied by the globular cluster, 47 Tucanae and the Small Magellanic cloud.
    Australian Wildlife Photographer

Barry Armstead Photography
    ASIGN Observatory II

Re: Space mix

Hey Barry,
    Hubby finally bought a telescope as planned after his retirement from the Navy. Celestron Nexstar 130SLT. He has got some bits and bobs, barlow lenses .and also taken my 50D to use with it but bought me a 7D. He is well and truly an astro nerd.
    I will have to show him your photos. He did take some pics of something purple up there so could be the Orion nebula.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Anna
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/ladymilli/
    My stuff - 7D |100mm macro|Tamron 17-50mm|50mm 1.8|Sigma 50mm 1.4| stuff for macro

Comment

Working...
    X