Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Sunset

While having dinner at a local restaurant on Friday, I noticed the sky lighting up so raced out to the car park with the phone.

The phone has emphasised the yellows a bit, but it was still impressive

Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

That is spectacular.
    Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

Sometimes things just have to be photographed and this was obviously one of those occasions. Gee it would be nice to go to a restaurant - in Perth they are extremely expensive. A meal at a restaurant in Perth is equivalent to our weeks shopping! Sorry about the rant - it's a lovely photo.
      I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
      "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

• Alan
        Alan commented
        Editing a comment
        'The River ' is a SMH, One Hat award winning restaurant. First Friday of the month they have a Produce Night which consists of four courses made up from only fresh local produce. That's it on the far left.

http://therivermoruya.com.au/

The local Tues afternoon SAGE Farmer's Market has won the Delicious, 'Outstanding Farmers' Market' award two years running.

http://farmersmarkets.org.au/news/af...minations-open

So we are doing ok for a little coastal country town
        Last edited by Alan; 09-10-2016, 05:44 PM.

• Isac
        Isac commented
        Editing a comment
        I checked out the menu Alan. Very noice! No prices shown (mmmmm.....) indicates credit card required.
        Barb, I reckon those are NOT restaurants and should be banned. Not much healthy stuff there.

• Alan
        Alan commented
        Editing a comment
        "Wednesday to Sunday lunch
        • Three set courses $48 with a glass of house wine
        • Two set courses $42 with a glass of house wine

Wednesday and Thursday evening specials
        • Three set courses $52

There is also the a la carte menu, prices ranging between $17 and $21 for entries ($27 for a dozen oysters), $30-$36 for mains; $19 for desserts and $9-11 for cheese. If you really want to take the thinking out of it all, and just enjoy the food adventure, then why not choose our five course tasting menu (whole tables only) for $85 per person (food only) or $115 per head for the five courses matched with wine? "

The Produce Night Dinner is 4 courses is about $70 pp and you can BYO

Worth leaving your 'date' to capture a shot ... well done
      Barb
      "If you change the way you look at things ........ the things you look at change"

Comment

Thanks Alan, Greg and Barb
        Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

Comment

Working...
        X