Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plovers

A small flock of Double-banded Plovers have appeared on the beach recently. Maybe they have returned from the Northern hemisphere?

I only had the phone on me.

Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

Lovely photo Alan. I am really liking the bands of colours, and the Plovers are a welcome bonus.
    Cheers, Brad.

Comment

Thanks Brad for taking the time to comment.

I think I need to take my DSLR on my beach walks again - the whales are moving north and the dolphins are cavorting/surfing
      Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
        I think I need to take my DSLR on my beach walks again - the whales are moving north and the dolphins are cavorting/surfing
        I think that's a great idea. Always enjoy your photos and I think they might be even better if you do that.
        Sony A7rii
        https://www.redbubble.com/people/Tod...ortfolio?asc=u

Comment

Your are the King of beach photography for me Alan. The lines, the compositions, the color etc. And you always have that something special, different in your shots. Hard to beat. Exudes such peace!

And I don't even care that you used a phone.

I just won't show Bella. You know what she would say.

And I agree with Toddyh. Stop being such a slacker and start taking a proper camera
          Charles

My indecision is final, I think.

Comment

• Alan
            Alan commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank Toddy and Charles (nice to see you back)

You are both right. I have been a bit slack of late in the pixel count and lens quality department.

It's just awkward to have my reading glasses and dog lead and a big SLR around my neck, while trying to control excited poodles and pick up .... stuff

I'll try to do better.....
        Working...
        X