Mt. Tamborine.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Curtis falls .jpg
Views:	1
Size:	119.5 KB
ID:	30825
    It's the little things!

Cheers, Greg C.

What a lovely spot Greg. You've done justice to it with a great photo. Colours are great and the water looks so clean.
    IShootACanon

Web: isacimages.com.au
    Why do they put expiry dates on cartons of sour cream?

My Gear
    Proudly supporting Kaarakin Black Cockatoo Conservation Centre

Comment

• seaslug
      seaslug commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, I suspect it gets a lot of visitors.

Wow thats cool! I guess phones now can replace standard cameras) I believe that especially after reading this article http://weedit.photos/2017/iphone-pho...ps-and-tricks/ Hope you'll enjoy it)

Comment

• seaslug
      seaslug commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Alice, mine's not an IPhone or Android and it won't replace my standard cameras.

This trip I traveled extra light and it was more convenient to just carry the phone.

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Alice. I'm a bit perplexed as to why you have placed a link to the "weedit.photos" website in Greg's thread. It may have been better placed in "Photoholics Hardware" or perhaps "Reviews by members". I also note that most of the images on this site were edited with Photoshop CC 2015 - just how much editing was done, is anyone's guess. One would have thought that "Out of Camera" shots would have been better to show it's capabilities.
      We have a great bunch of people here at Photoholics and I notice there is not much detail or information in your profile for us to get to know you. It would be great if you updated it for us. Also, if you go to the "Introduce yourself" section (on our homepage), you could tell us a bit about yourself - including your occupation, interests and hobbies, what photography equipment you use, computer system and also what editing software you use. You might want to mention where you live (Country, State and City - we don't need to know your address)
      Welcome to our forum and we hope your stay here is enjoyable, and rewarding.
      Cheers, Isac (Moderator)
Working...
X