X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PY Paddock.

Phone rhymes with Drone... so I guess this to be an appropriate header. (Same size sensor anyway).

Click image for larger version

Name:	Py paddock.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	189.4 KB
ID:	31433

Pyrethrum Daisies processed in Tasmania to produce pyrethrum concentrate used in insecticides.

Phantom 3 advanced.
    It's the little things!

Cheers, Greg C.

Looks good.Like the composition. Wouldn't need an insecticide to grow them either.
    Better a full bottle in front of me
    than a full frontal lobotomy.
    Hans

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      You're a funny man Hans. A wonderful (TIC) observation.

Originally posted by HansE View Post
    Looks good.Like the composition. Wouldn't need an insecticide to grow them either.
    Thanks Hans true.. but just as well they are not toxic to the bees in the growing phase. The dry heads are harvested and processed for the chemicals.
    It's the little things!

Cheers, Greg C.

Comment

Lovely photo Greg. I'm sure the owners would love a copy. Japanese company Sumitomo Chemical has just bought BRA (Botanical Resources Australia) for $133 million. That photo would look good on Mr. Masakazu Tokura office wall. He's the boss at Sumitomo Chemical Co. Their plan to buy Australia (after their WW11 loss) is working slowly but surely.
      IShootACanon

Web: isacimages.com.au
      "Don't touch". Must be the scariest thing to read in braille!

My Gear
      Proudly supporting Kaarakin Black Cockatoo Conservation Centre

Comment

• seaslug
        seaslug commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes I said something similar to my wife when the media release occurred.

A large dairy processor in the state has just also been purchased by a Thai companyl. Makes a mockery of this circus the politicians are going through with ancestral links to other countries. The other countries are all here and taking over fast!!

Fascinating shot. Yet another picture that makes me want to take a trip to Tassie. It's either an amazingly scenic and beautiful place, or you're all just very good photographers there. Or both of course...

It's only been forty odd years since I went last time, so if I can just find that thermal underwear....

Comment

• seaslug
        seaslug commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the comment. Thermals only required in winter although we can get snow in the highlands at any time of year. Had snow at Christmas on a few occasions when my wife's family in Denmark didn't!
    Working...
    X