Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun and Rain

Elusive afternoon shower, ​ hard to capture.

,Click image for larger version

Name:	1711_MG_4078.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	501.8 KB
ID:	447366

Better a full bottle in front of me
    than a full frontal lobotomy.
    Hans

Quite difficult unless you use flash. You’ve caught those sun beams nicely though.

Comment

Very professional work Hans. You've captured all of the major elements expertly! As you put it in PITP, I thought I'd have a crack at giving it a bit more contrast and drama to the sky. I also removed the blue in the far mountain range and altered the darker blue in the sky. Just fun - not busy today
      Click image for larger version

Name:	hanse-pitp-sun-rain.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	197.4 KB
ID:	447384
      Last edited by Isac; 01-12-2017, 01:21 PM.
      I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
      "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Never thought about using flash. Thanks for that tip.They are the blue mountains Isac Did you just replace the color?
        Hans

Comment

• Isac
          Isac commented
          Editing a comment
          I did a few different things Hans, but for the mountains, I just placed them on a new layer and lowered saturation of the blue.
          The "blue" is caused by the oil from all those Eucalyptus trees mixing with dust and water vapour, but you already knew that

I did. I do remember years ago my sister visiting Australia, after having been away for a few years, saying she smelled the Eucalyptus in the plane before it landed. Can't say I ever have but that may be because improvements in air conditioning and the fact that we are used to it.
        Hans

Comment

• Isac
          Isac commented
          Editing a comment
          We do get used to certain smells Hans and eucalyptus could be one of those. A friend of ours has a couple of dogs and cats and they live 100% indoors! (say no more). She can't understand why some folks don't like to have "sleep-overs". Oh, and I really do enjoy my AC!

Ditto AC. Deserve to be comfortable.
        Hans

Comment

Working...
        X