X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sony A7Rii - Yarramundi

So I bought myself an early xmas present. Sony A7Rii plus the 18-35mm f2.8 lens. Took it down to the river at Yarramundi yesterday.

Name:  DSC00016.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  245.2 KB

Name:  DSC00038.jpg
Size:  195.1 KB

Name:  DSC00057.jpg
Size:  165.5 KB

Name:  DSC00083.jpg
Size:  131.7 KB

I got distracted on the way home and had to make a quick stop
    Name:  DSC00086.jpg
Size:  58.6 KB

Attached Files

Nice!... I've had the A7R111 on my wish list.. but I need to win the lotto.
    It's the little things!

Cheers, Greg C.

Comment

I'd love one too! BUT the penny jar is only half full at present. Lovely IQ by the looks and detail goes right through the image. I couldn't see that lens anywhere, could you point me in the right direction. I always like to read up on members new gear, so I can have a good cry
      IShootACanon

Web: isacimages.com.au
      "Don't touch". Must be the scariest thing to read in braille!

My Gear
      Proudly supporting Kaarakin Black Cockatoo Conservation Centre

Comment

Sorry ISAC typo. It's 16-35mm.

You're right about the detail. It's a massive step up from what I'm used to. Hoping to get some largish wall hanging stuff out of this one.

http://www.sony.com.au/electronics/c...nses/sel1635gm

I was impressive by the bokeh when shooting at 2.8 too. Loads of pretty circles rather than the plain old blur I'm used to.

Comment

• Isac
          Isac commented
          Editing a comment
          Great Todd, that makes me feel a whole lot happier. For you not me! So now we need to see more of your work now that you've got the sharpest lens on the planet

• Toddyh
          Toddyh commented
          Editing a comment
          I need to get out and about more. All those images are around 4Mb. Out of the camera jpgs are more like 30Mb.

Wow, that's impressive stuff! Lovely quality. Attractive models too.

I really must make a mental note not to look at any posts that don't have the word Canon in them. I have too much of their stuff to change horses now. Perhaps I should change the habit of a lifetime and start buying lottery tickets....

Comment

I was surprised to find how many people in Japan were using the Sony mirrorless cameras. This is definitely the way of the future. I do like #3 great quality and atmosphere. Would illustrate a nice story.
          Better a full bottle in front of me
          than a full frontal lobotomy.
          Hans

Comment

Thanks for the comments. I agree they are the way of the future. Been on the mirrorless bandwagon for a few years now.

Comment

Working...
            X