Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faith Fighter

Richard has change his ways since his troubled youth and has recently started a clothing brand Faith Fighter - I thought the background was appropriate for this reason

RichardComp1 by DarrenS1971, on Flickr
    Cheers
    Darren
    website

All comes together here. Processing, pose, composition. (love the curve of the head and arch, and shape of the fingers and tall windows - even got the cross around the neck )

A lot of thought and skill has gone into this - as usual

Cheers
    Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

Comment

Brilliant as always Darren. Agree with Alan's comments, your compositions and processing always amaze me. Not sure whether he was posed in the church or whether it was a background you already had. Either way beautifully done.

Comment

Originally posted by caralan View Post
        All comes together here. Processing, pose, composition. (love the curve of the head and arch, and shape of the fingers and tall windows - even got the cross around the neck )

A lot of thought and skill has gone into this - as usual

Cheers
        Thanks Alan
        Originally posted by P Plates View Post
        Brilliant as always Darren. Agree with Alan's comments, your compositions and processing always amaze me. Not sure whether he was posed in the church or whether it was a background you already had. Either way beautifully done.
        Thank you P Plates - if you are having trouble distinguishing then I have done my job
        Cheers
        Darren
        website

Comment

That's one hell of a cheeky grin and raw pose for someone praying..makes me think he had something rather naughty he had to be forgiven for.
          Love the framing, your image has a brilliant feeling of depth to it.
          The light patch coming from his left ear is a little bit of a distraction to me in an otherwise awesome image.
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/77375175@N04/
          Haven't been there, not done that.
          Jo

Comment

Thanks Jo - yes he has had an interesting past - but has a strong faith now - agree the highlight behind his ear could be toned down a bit
            Cheers
            Darren
            website

Comment

Working...
            X