• Show
Clear All

Another great series Anna.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Question everything ~ Christopher Hitchins

Comment

Cheers Mick, keep popping in

Week 22
      A mix of our trip to Copperlode Damn up and the view from the lookout along Lake Morris Road.
      Also Anzac Day which in which Kalen marched with TS Endeavour.

Week 22 27-4-14 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

Week 23
      Just the beautiful Birdwings, male and female. They were out in the front of the yard fluttering. The male is much smaller and the pretty green and the female is huge like a Willy Wagtail when it flies.

Week 23 4-5-14 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

Week 24
      I do the friends of YAPS blog and newsletter and that was a banner for the Wordpress blog http://www.friendsofyaps.wordpress.com
      Mothers Day !! Eve gave me her presents in the morning, Kalen was at a mates for sleepover and Jess slept in. Sooo the kids cooked me dinner .. burgers !
      Kalen having a swing with his sis.
      Eve is at her friend Macayla's birthday party at the pools.

Week 24 11-5-14 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr
      Anna
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/ladymilli/
      My stuff - 7D |100mm macro|Tamron 17-50mm|50mm 1.8|Sigma 50mm 1.4| stuff for macro

Comment

Lovely family shots Anna, looking forward to seeing mine in about 3 weeks. It's been a while. Cheers.

Comment

Another few weeks worth of photos. It is just too hard to pic one.
          The beautiful cane fields of Cairns, Eve and horses when we went out one sunday arvo.

week 25 18-5-14 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

A rainbow across the storage place while walking the YAPS doggies.
          Kids grandad bought an Outlander from the lady in the pic.
          I cut Eve's hair and she now has a fringe and looks so much cuter.
          Eve at school on the U8's activity morning.

week 26 25-5-14 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

A banner for the Friends of YAPS blog
          Eve practicing hand stands on the trampolines.
          Eve with a doggy hat with her doggy Demon.
          My fluffy Matilda.
          What do I see in the crystal ball.

week 27 1-6-14 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr
          Anna
          My stuff - 7D |100mm macro|Tamron 17-50mm|50mm 1.8|Sigma 50mm 1.4| stuff for macro

Comment

See you are training Eve in the finer arts of photography as well. Nice set of pics Anna. Is Kalen hoping to join the navy when he finishes school? He'd at least have a good idea of what it involves having grown up in a service family.

Comment

Yeh Gabby, he's wanting to join but not for another year or so. He really has to buck up his attitude and laziness, lack of enthusiasm and drive to succeed. Basically he has to mature up lol.

Anyways here is my next lot.

week 28 1.Wallabys next to Jessica's friends house at Speewah.
              2. Madarin from Aunty Maureens tree compared to shop bought Mandarin.
              3. A flower I picked from some plant.
              4. Jason in his dad's new caravan.
              5 George in his new caravan-to-be.

week 28 8-6-14 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

week 29 1. George's Outlander and the new caravan.
              2. Friday 13th movie watched on Friday 13th.
              3. Valentino, the super squishy Neo Mastiff at YAPS. Not in good nick either but is improving. Apparently he lived on a boat since a puppy!!!

week 29 15-6-14 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

week 30 1.Eve and friends at Molly's 8th birthday party.
              2. South Passage sailing ship that TS Endeavour went out for the day on.
              3. Some of Eve's soft toy doggies.
              4. Beautiful sugar cane awaiting harvest.
              5. A White Necked Heron having some yummy arvo tea at Redlynch.

week 30 22-6-14 by ladymilli's stuff, on Flickr

Last edited by millicat; 26-06-2014, 08:12 PM.
              Anna

Comment

Nice series. We're currently looking at caravans, hoping to become geriatric gypsies, way too many choices. Poor Valentino looks so sad. Re Kalen, he's a teenage male lol. Don't worry they mostly mature EVENTUALLY. How's work going Anna?

Comment

The caravan my fatherinlaw found on Gum Tree and the family that sold it were lovely ... aswell as the Outlander a few weeks previously, once again from Gum Tree. They sold their property in Cawarral so will do the caravan thing next year I believe.
                  Yes Valentino does look sad but he is a stubborn lad .. when I have walked him I go where he wants because he stands his ground and being a big lad is strong but has such a squishy personality and loves affection and gets a bit floosy with the girl dogs lol. .. ie gets low to the grown on his front legs with bum in the air with a playful pose ...very cute. His eyes are improving and last I saw on the weekend, I could see his brown pupil !!

Work is going well ... getting better pay this fortnight as I've had more 3 hour cleans to do for new clients but next fortnight will be much less as there are no new clients and cleans will be 1.5hours. Nice clients, can't complain. I find the variation in cleaning clothes, mops and sprays amusing. I don't like cleaning mirrors or glass shower doors unless I have an Enjo type microfibre cloth lol ...very picky but they are good cloths and with some elbow grease, a mirror comes up good with no smears but then I guess it depends how the light hits the mirror lol.
                  Anna

Comment

• P Plates
                    P Plates commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Not sure I'd be brave enough to buy one on gum tree, guess you can be lucky or unlucky. Hope your hours pick up.

Great record Anna.

Comment

Then next few weeks.

wk 31 Cane fields, Eve at the Choir Eisteddford at the Civic Theatre, Hunter enjoying some sun (hopefully he is to be adopted soon with Garnet)
                    week 31 29-6-14 by Anna S (ladymilli's stuff), on Flickr

wk 32 The kids and their cousins when we went to Palmer River overnight.
                    week 32 6-7-2014 by Anna S (ladymilli's stuff), on Flickr

wk 33 Palm Cove jetty and the super moon that night. Rex with Suzie (both since been adopted yayy).
                    week 33 13-7-14 by Anna S (ladymilli's stuff), on Flickr

wk 34 The markets at Palm Cove, sunset from Palm Cove jetty, Eve caught a fish !!. Olivia the beautiful kitty awaiting a home at Yaps.
                    week 34 20-7-14 by Anna S (ladymilli's stuff), on Flickr

wk 35 Me with Valentino the Neopolitan Mastiff awaiting his forever home at Yaps. Eve can do a handstand/crab on the trampoline, some Cotton Harlequin Beetles during my dog walk at Yaps, Sunrise on the Esplanade.
                    week 35 27-7-14 by Anna S (ladymilli's stuff), on Flickr
                    Anna

Comment

Some great shots amongst that lot.

Comment

Another great set Anna. Oh to be as flexible as Eve still.

Comment

week 36
                          My next lot .. *Eve with friends Ella and Milla at another friends b'day party.
                          Eve with a friend Tricia's dogs Georgie (black) and Shelly (yellow Lab).
                          *Eve with a little German Shepherd x puppy at the YAPS Open Day. Bailey trying on a doggy coat we bought for Woof at the open day from Daintree Doggy Coats stall.
                          * Eve blowing bubbles
                          *Myself with some purple hair chalk through my hair. Crap stuff, not recommended lol.

week 36 3-8-14 by Anna S (ladymilli's stuff), on Flickr

week 37
                          *New canvas of my photo.
                          *Cairns one morning.
                          *Meat patties that Jason and Eve made,
                          *Me with Bobby who was adopted soon after. Lovely affectionate boy.
                          *Me with 'Boy' who was also adopted.

week 37 - 10-8-14 by Anna S (ladymilli's stuff), on Flickr

week 38
                          *Bailey & Wilson sharing their bed for the first time. They now have one each.
                          *Demond and his new doggy coat and harness from Sams Warehouse which is closing down.
                          *Dolly got pushed by Matilda's tail and her forehead is broken and crushed skull as well as broken arm. $250 or more to fix. She is too pretty to ditch and not worth fixing lol.
                          *Met up with Dani and Alex, long time friends from ADP forum/fb page. They are visiting from Canberra and Eve and I met them at Palm Cove. Dani and husband are the founders of the charity Soldier On.
                          *Eve and Cassie at the Caravonica Country Fair.
                          *Aztec the beautiful little girl at YAPS.

week 38 17-8-14 by Anna S (ladymilli's stuff), on Flickr
                          Anna

Comment

• seaslug
                            seaslug commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Beaut family shots!

Another good and interesting record of your life Anna. Will be great to look back on these in the years to come.

Comment

I admire your commitment, it's interesting to see your life unfold...

Cheers.

What if there were no Hypothetical questions?
                            CC always welcomed, feel free to post your ideas with an edit if you have time - Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                            X