X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A great day for a visit

There is nothing better than visiting the William Ricketts Sanctuary on a misty wet day.

#1 while waiting for the dates to open. Why do Parks Victoria think that everything must open at 10am?

#8 Recovery from storms in January. The top story will take a long time but the ferns are on their way back.

Full set here

Nice set...

I haven't been there in ages

Thanks for sharing
    Cheers Richard !

My Flickr

Comment

In some ways I think Bill would be sad to see the place now it's nothing like when he was alive. The concept of living with nature and minimal impact has been replaced with asphalt and hand rails and "interpretive" signs.

Comment

nice set of images Kiwi. The carvings and the statues are incredible, misty type weather really sets them off
        nicely
        cheers
        tim
        flickr

on the web, www.timmography.com

Comment

Very nice series - I didn't even know about it until I saw your pics.
          Terry
          An Olympus E620 user

Comment

Thanks for sharing K1W1. I like them all but most of all the image through the arch.
            Nikon D800 D300 D90 24-70 70-200 300F4 105 50 70-300VR 16-85VR SB900 SB600's MBD10, Tamy 90 http://sentimentalphotos.com.au/gallerys/index.html

Comment

niceseries RR remember reading aboutthis ages ago, the mist really adds mood
              Cheers R &C

A clear conscience is the sign of a fuzzy memory

Flickr

Comment

Wow,that would be an interesting place to see, love your pics ..
                Julie Fuji X100. Canon 6D plus lenses.
                It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!!!

Comment

Thanks for putting these in K1W1, fond memories of being there when I was younger and it's nice to see some again. I like your #1 with the mist in the trees and really enjoyed seeing the detail on the figures. #4 and #6 further back are special too. Yeah the ubiquitous interpretive signs and aslphalt.
                  Jenne

My Flickr Gallery
                  and
                  Some Lovely Tassie Pics

Comment

Working...
                  X