Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Bush Tucker

I say real because that is where they were I seen these Quandong's growing wild I had to stop and take some photos while there was not many and guessing it might be early season for them yet however for me never seeing wild Quandong's before I did get very excited, I am truly loving my new lifestyle of living in the bush and learning new things around me the sites and smells are so different where people have backyard chooks and almost what ever they like we have a family down the road with there own sheep about 4 or 6 in there backyard a lady around the corner had a few cows in her front yard try doing that in the city any way I just wanted to share this amazing fruit.

It has more vitamin C then an orange and its also been said these saved a lot of the earlier travels from scurvy It is said they taste a bit like a peach but not sweet a little tart they are also known as a wild peach
    All Experts at anything were once beginners

MWAH Sandy

Nice shots Sandy and you are certainly embracing your bush lifestyle. It's just learning which bush tucker is safe to eat and which isn't. When I was a child nearly every house had chickens in the back yard, nowadays there are so many Council regulations you rarely see them in town.

Comment

Yes that is right PP you have to be careful, how ever I new what these were as soon as I seen them I knew that these are safe to eat and I was so tempted to pick one and try it but just didn't thank you for looking
      All Experts at anything were once beginners

MWAH Sandy

Comment

Working...
      X