Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's excitement

Early this evening we had a horrible storm come through ..... very strong winds and rain, no hail luckily. We lost our street tree and several branches from trees in our back yard. Neighbours across the street lost half their veranda and another neighbour had their fence 'shoved' ......
    Not an ideal shot but gives you an idea of what it was like .... lasted 5-10 minutes ... this is our street tree gone to God ... cannot see the houses across the street ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	20141124-031.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	398197
    Barb
    "If you change the way you look at things ........ the things you look at change"

Wow...that's rough!

Comment

Must have been a scary 10 mins - as long as you are both safe.

Comment

Mother nature at her worst...

What if there were no Hypothetical questions?
        CC always welcomed, feel free to post your ideas with an edit if you have time - Thanks.

Comment

It was scary but exciting ( I love storms ) .... we seem to be getting more of these short violent storm bursts .... I was out on the front veranda for most of it (no way was I going to stand out the back and 'face it') .... the wind was pushing from the south west then for a split second it pushed back from the north east (that was when the neighbours veranda got damaged) then continued on steam rolling from the south west again.
          Barb
          "If you change the way you look at things ........ the things you look at change"

Comment

Working...
          X