• Show
Clear All

• Spring in Mudgee

One two ThreeClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9250.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	411582
    Enter started a new line at the point where the curser was.emit siht syats ti fi ees dna yek retne eht tih lliw Iereh taht od ylno ot smeesaaa gnitide sdrawkcab eht evol ereht erutcip a si erehT​​
    Attached Files
    Better a full bottle in front of me
    than a full frontal lobotomy.
    Hans

That was strange, nothing showing on your poppy post, this one just showed the attached file icon but when I clicked on it the photo opened and seems to be showing as normal now.

I like the image the clock in the background gives nice depth against the tree and seat in the foreground. Plan on passing through Mudgee within the next couple of months.

Comment

• HansE
      HansE commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks P Plates I think the reverse printing issue is fixed Microsoft sent me a new driver for the mouse and touch pad. I had a message typed out on how Microsoft suggested I turn off the classic shell and try it again. That made a difference but I think it was the updated mouse driver that fixed the typing problem.

so much for that fix. I have posted the poppies on http://www.viewbug.com/photo/58159367 I would like to know if that can be directly accessed
    . no seippop eht detsop evah I​
    Better a full bottle in front of me
    than a full frontal lobotomy.
    Hans

Comment

• wacko-ocker
      wacko-ocker commented
      Editing a comment
      yep works for me
      you may also try the imgage incert commands [img] copylink here[/img]
      Last edited by wacko-ocker; 03-09-2015, 09:54 PM.

• HansE
      HansE commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks wacko .
      Got to the point I had no idea what was able to be seen. Pictures showed up at my end. Going overseas next week so may not get the time to do much.
Working...
X