Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie

Have been a bit distracted this past week. Our first grandchild Charlie arrived on Wednesday.

Cuddles with his mum ...

Barb
    "If you change the way you look at things ........ the things you look at change"

Congratulations to you all. Lovely picture.

Comment

Lovely photo and I guess he's a lucky boy to have happy folks like you around! I see you named him after our esteemed leader. There's going to be hundreds of photos
      I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
      "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Charlie and his mum are going to have a wonderful record of his birth and early life. Lucky mum and Charlie.

Great choice of name by the way.
        Charles

My indecision is final, I think.

Comment

A special moment captured

TFS

Enjoy the ride
          Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

Comment

Thanks everyone

Charlie was born with a cleft lip and palate, so there will be tough times ahead for him ..... first surgery in around 3 months to repair his cleft lip.
            He is super gorgeous (not biased at all) ...... expect tons of future photos
            Barb
            "If you change the way you look at things ........ the things you look at change"

Comment

Congratulations to mum and dad and everyone, he looks a fine little man, good weight and all? I wish him all the best in his future surgeries. Oh we had a little girl, so I'm a proud grandma too.
              Jenne

My Gallery
              My Flickr Gallery

Comment

• Sully
                Sully commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks very much Jenne ...... congratulations to you too
                Charlie was 3.550kg (just under 8lb) ...... lost 110g up to discharge day, gained 75g back in 2 days (little piggy). He is 51cm long and 37cm head.

• Isac
                Isac commented
                Editing a comment
                I used to be around that many years ago and it could be that I'll end up back there too. I have to agree, kids are cute when they're little

Lucky to have them close by. My 9 Grandchildren are 1500+ km away. (Eldest 16)

Comment

• Sully
                Sully commented
                Editing a comment
                Very lucky to have him close by Greg ..... only 35mins or so
                Bugger that all yours are so far away .... but a good excuse for a 'getaway'

Our son is in Adelaide .... so should there be some in the future that will mean a 10 hour drive :/

• jenne
                jenne commented
                Editing a comment
                That's sad Greg, mine are over in Victoria so not so accessible, I went over for two days last week.

Ah Greg, you'll just have to travel more - it's not good to miss out out on the grand kids and I think it's essential that they develop a bond with Nan and Pop. I'm lucky I guess, my grandies are all within throwing distance and it's great to see them growing. Eldest is 20 and youngest is still in nappies. Quite a big gap - my youngest daughter has the 20yo - and my eldest son has the bub - go figure!
              I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
              "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

• Sully
                Sully commented
                Editing a comment
                Very true words Isac ..... have to develop a bond between grandparents and grandkids.

Our youngest will also have the eldest grandchild ..... I gave up trying to figure out the kids a long time ago ...

• Isac
                Isac commented
                Editing a comment
                They're growing up in a world that's a lot different to the one I grew up in. I just make sure we're here for them when and if they need us. I love them all dearly and unconditionally (and they know it!).
            Working...
            X