Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

I guess I thought a few more dog lovers would appreciate these
    Alan

Flickr Instagram

Comment

I like #4 Alan. In fact so much I thought it deserved a little crop to really make the dog the focus.

Sony A7rii
      https://www.redbubble.com/people/Tod...ortfolio?asc=u

Comment

Thanks Todd - works for me
        Alan

Flickr Instagram

Comment

Bella here. Charles is too old and slow to reply. The hot weather slows him down almost to a stand-still. Situation normal really.

Alan, the first shot, as we all know, is complete rubbish. There is some sort of flea-bitten canine in the distance with it's owner, but really. What a wasted shot.

#2 is much better. (Don't give up yet.) My advice, and Annie L. agrees, is that you should clone out the flea bag on the left side. What were you thinking Alan?

#3 and especially #4 really hits the mark. #4 is an absolute masterpiece, a photographic tour de force, a really good shot. Charles will agree when he wakes up.

However, Bella and Jeanie and #3 - be warned! Do not go anywhere near the beach in future, ever. I know it can be fun, but it's just too dangerous. If Alan wants to go paddling around, let him go alone. No shark would go near him. Just read this article. I'll say no more. No need to thank me.
          Charles

My indecision is final, I think.

Comment

Thanks Bella - what a frightening read. Our beach was closed 4 times over Xmas because of a shark sighting.

Luckily our poodles don't like the water. What I'm more concerned about are the Sea Eagles that patrol the skies. Our neighbour had one in her back yard eating a possum - so they don't just confine their prey to fish.

Say Hi to Charles - I thought he'd died - but he's only been sleeping
            Alan

Flickr Instagram

Comment

Working...
            X