Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late again...

I am often late for things. It sometimes take me 10 mins to get up the drive way, and it's usually because the swans are up there. They don't have the hang of getting out of the way when a car appears. I can drive right up to them, and when I do, Swanny (the male. Typical.) just boofs the car with his wing and refuses to move.

When I came home today, they were just sitting there, relaxing. I abandoned the car, walked to the house to get a camera. A bit after this, they were actually asleep.

At the moment, they are feeding off figs and fruit from a wild hawthorn that drops on the ground.

Charles

My indecision is final, I think.

Very funny thing to have happen to you Charles. The figs actually ferment and the swans will get drunk from that and go to sleep! Other animals do the same thing YOU TUBE HERE.
    I'd be shifting the dropped fruit OFF the driveway
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

I used to find my geese dead on the dirt track past our house, where people would just drive over them. They didn't get any fermented figs though.
      Better a full bottle in front of me
      than a full frontal lobotomy.
      Hans

Comment

An interesting problem. I think I would get frustrated fairly quickly.
        Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

I think maybe they didn't want a Holden to go past and prefer Fords
          Anna
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/ladymilli/
          My stuff - 7D |100mm macro|Tamron 17-50mm|50mm 1.8|Sigma 50mm 1.4| stuff for macro

Comment

Working...
          X