Clear All

• Mountain humpy.

Erriba.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Shack.JPG
Views:	26
Size:	245.0 KB
ID:	444089

I love this genre Greg. Great image. If I had a pick it would be to drop the humpy down a bit to get the roof away from the top edge.

Name:	seaslug-humpy.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	162.5 KB
ID:	444092
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Thanks Isac. I did a few versions of this one including the original which had more sky. I'm still not sure which I like the best.

Name:	Hut 2.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	227.5 KB
ID:	444095

Name:	Shack 1 .jpg
Views:	30
Size:	293.1 KB
ID:	444096

Comment

I agree with Isac, a little more sky helps. But I like the last version most of all.
        Cheers, Brad.

Comment

I love the rust coloured roofs on these old huts. Well captured. I like the tighter shot with extra sky personally.
          Sony A7rii
          https://www.redbubble.com/people/Tod...ortfolio?asc=u

Comment

All good versions in there own way Greg. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as we all know. Now that I've seen your last version, I think the humpy in the bottom section using the rule of thirds would be a winner. I'm with Todd with the old rusty wriggly tin, it certainly adds a lot of character and texture.
            I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
            "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Originally posted by Isac View Post
              All good versions in there own way Greg. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as we all know. Now that I've seen your last version, I think the humpy in the bottom section using the rule of thirds would be a winner. I'm with Todd with the old rusty wriggly tin, it certainly adds a lot of character and texture.
              I don't mind what you've done and also the suggestion on the last version. My thinking with the original post was to put the snow capped mountain on a diagonal line running from bottom left corner to top right in order to draw your eyes up over the building and on to the mountain in the background. Maybe a bottom third would have balanced up better.

Comment

Working...
              X