• Water Dragon

Nerang Queensland.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Water-dragon-.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	294.4 KB
ID:	448518

Panasonic FZ 300.

Fabulous natural shot Greg. Lovely detail and colours. My only CC - I'd remove the pink "thing" near it's left rear leg.
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

nice capture. agree about the thing near the rear leg. I know is only snapshot forum, but sometimes great stuff comes from snapshots.
      I got some water dragons this week. completely different colours to this guy. seem different in every state
      Stephen Davey. Nikon Shooter

Comment

Ah - the ole FZ30 is still going strong I see ... and that Leica zoom lens is still up to the task!

ps- if you're ever in Canberra pop into the National Botanic Gardens where they have multiple families of these critters, and they all are camera-ready
        Phil

Comment

• seaslug
          seaslug commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Phil, they are prolific at the Botanical Gardens at Ashmore on the Gold Coast as well. This shot taken at the Mill Farm west of Nerang.

Well done Greg. My only very minor thing would be to maybe brush down the exposure on the dry patch of rock slightly to make the dragon stand out more.
        Sony A7rii
        https://www.redbubble.com/people/Tod...ortfolio?asc=u

Comment

Originally posted by Toddyh View Post
          Well done Greg. My only very minor thing would be to maybe brush down the exposure on the dry patch of rock slightly to make the dragon stand out more.
          Fair comment Toddy, it is only a snapshot and I do have better shots of them. They are not in Tassie so they are a bit of a novelty to me. They are not real fussy about where they sit are they?

Comment

Working...
          X