Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abalone Shell Ballpoint

Strips of Abalone shell cut and glued to the brass pen tube, then cast in clear resin. Turned on the lathe and polished.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_7561 - Version 2.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	117.4 KB
ID:	424116

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_7565.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	112.4 KB
ID:	424117
    Cheers, Brad.

You're a true star Ironwood, such a work of art! AND beautifully photographed as well.
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Thanks Isac and Greg.
        Cheers, Brad.

Comment

A pen fit for a Prince.
          A HAPPY PENTAX USER

Comment

• Isac
            Isac commented
            Editing a comment
            That's a very eye catching signature eaglem. You're very similar to my jumper leads - I think you're going to start something!

Have you got a price for the members Ironwood. They look like a great gift idea.
          I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
          "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

I'm wondering why the signature comes up so big on this forum but doesn't on the Pentaxforums,com and yet comes from the same jpg?
            A HAPPY PENTAX USER

Comment

• Isac
              Isac commented
              Editing a comment
              Your image is 999 pixels wide eaglem. If you resize it to about 200 pixels it will be a lot smaller. My logo is 170 pixels wide.
              You can play around with it and load it directly from your PC instead of from Photobucket.

Originally posted by eaglem View Post
            A pen fit for a Prince.
            Cheers Eaglem

Originally posted by Isac View Post
            Have you got a price for the members Ironwood. They look like a great gift idea.
            My pens start at $50 and go up according to materials used.
            The pen you see at the top of this page, I would typically sell for $70. ( all pens include a plastic case )

I started to make a website at one time, almost got it to the finished stage but life got in the way and it got put on the backburner.
            One good thing to come out of the website was it got me back into photography. I was getting frustrated trying to get decent images of my pens with my Wifes old Canon P&S, I bought a Nikon D3100 and the kit lenses, also bought my Nikon 55mm macro lens off ebay to shoot my pens, and it took off from there.
            Cheers, Brad.

Comment

• Isac
              Isac commented
              Editing a comment
              Good pricing for such an excellent product. We are all happy that your wife only had a P&S. Are you going to get your website up and running?
          Working...
          X