Size:	928.8 KB
ID:	415532

Click image for larger version

Name:	Soft pink.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	862.8 KB
ID:	415533

Panasonic LX5 Inon S-2000 strobe

I've only seen the Whitsundays from the top, never under it like this. The colours are amazing down below, fab images - thanks for sharing.
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Beautiful shots Greg. I will never get to see the reef from this angle so really enjoy viewing your shots.

Comment

Originally posted by P Plates View Post
        Beautiful shots Greg. I will never get to see the reef from this angle so really enjoy viewing your shots.
        Thank you both, it's the only dive I've had in the last couple of months. Good that it was memorable.

Comment

I live so close to the Great Barrier Reef .. yet have never been to snorkel etc .. (not my thing) so have never seen underneath ... and if I was keen to snorkel it would cost an arm and a leg to do so .. the cost of going out on the ocean up here is ridiculous and I don't know how tourists can afford it !

It is so nice to see what's underneath the surface so thanks for sharing to us landlubbers.
          Anna
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/ladymilli/
          My stuff - 7D |100mm macro|Tamron 17-50mm|50mm 1.8|Sigma 50mm 1.4| stuff for macro

Comment

Originally posted by millicat View Post
            I live so close to the Great Barrier Reef .. yet have never been to snorkel etc .. (not my thing) so have never seen underneath ... and if I was keen to snorkel it would cost an arm and a leg to do so .. the cost of going out on the ocean up here is ridiculous and I don't know how tourists can afford it !

It is so nice to see what's underneath the surface so thanks for sharing to us landlubbers.
            Thanks heaps Anna, this was a special trip for me as it will probably be the last time I dive the Barrier Reef.

Yes it is expensive to get there (especially when you travel from Tassie) but when you have a passion for something it's like anything else where you set a goal and save for it.

I have dived this location before and as it was part of a holiday package to Hamilton Island, I knew it would be a suitable trip for my Danish wife to experience one of the great wonders of the world without having to be a diver herself.

Cheers Greg C.

Comment

Working...
            X