Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caught up with a few others at Victor Harbor S.A.

Myself and A few from S.A. (Adelaide and surrounds) caught up with a few others for a few evening at Victor Harbor

The others were there for light painting but I was happy to wander around and get used to the 70D (post 550D)

IMG_8354 by Eden Leverington, on Flickr

IMG_8366 by Eden Leverington, on Flickr

The Causeway leads to Granite Island which has a large Fairy Penguin colony and had several whaling stations on it pre 1870

the Clydesdales still draw a tourist wagon to the island on its rail line during tourist season

IMG_8384 by Eden Leverington, on Flickr

IMG_8389 by Eden Leverington, on Flickr

I want to go back with the new tripod when it is delivered and play some more

(Ps meet one of the locals, he is only 4 - 5 cm long but created an impression instantly)

IMG_8351 by Eden Leverington, on Flickr

cheers Eden

I want to stand as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge you see all the kinds of things you can't see from the center.
    Kurt Vonnegut

Nice place is victor harbor........just down the road from Aldinga where I live Middleton and port Elliott are worth a visit too. The b/w shots are really nice, I like the whales tail. Bill .

Comment

• Eden
      Eden commented
      Editing a comment
      Pt Elliot pub is a cracker also, warm fire and cold beer,

I will be going back to Victor at some stage with a few others and will post dates here when it happens, hopefully the dates might fit in for you to join in if you like?

cheers Eden

Nicely done Eden. The jetty shots worked particularly well for hand held.. or is it with an old tripod?

Comment

• Eden
      Eden commented
      Editing a comment
      Old cheap tripod. Just got a fantastic new one but sent the ball head back as there is spot where it catches when panning. I will eventually get a better ball head but wanted this one sorted for now.
Working...
X