X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing time stamp

The time stamp on my posts is an hour off. I am set to GMT +10 and DST on auto, but the times on my posts are 1 hour later than posted. It's almost as if the whole forum is set to DST on.

I had the same problem John, there was a thread about it a couple of weeks ago, its in the settings.

It explains it here- http://www.ausph.com/forum/chatting/...173-forum-time
    Cheers, Brad.

Comment

Yea, mine is too. This forum has a few glitches. Someone should do something about it.

Whoops, that might be me. Who knows.
      Charles

My indecision is final, I think.

Comment

• Grumpy John
        Grumpy John commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm an admin on another photography forum that uses this version of vBulletin. This version has quite a few glitches, it doesn't seem to remember settings. I increased the max number of images in a post from 5 to 10 which worked for a while then it reverted back to 5. Also I don't like the way it manages attachments, the previous version was much better.

Have any admins told vBulletin about issues that need their attention. Perhaps their admin forum may be the place to start stamping your feet. After all, If you buy a new car and it has a few niggling problems, it's up to the company who sells the faulty product to fix it - simples! Oh, except Canon, they just tell you to buy another one!
      IShootACanon

Web: isacimages.com.au
      I dream of a better world where a chicken can cross the road without her motives being questioned
      My Gear
      Proudly supporting Kaarakin Black Cockatoo Conservation Centre

Comment

Working...
      X